[NEohioPAL] Shop Local - Locals Love you More!

Robert Carlyon rec051 at aol.com
Fri Jan 27 13:34:51 PST 2012

Sure, you can order flowers at 3 a.m. from from 1-800-Flowers, FTD or any other on-line order gatherer. But they'll charge you $15 and then just call us the next day.

What's the answer?  Support locally owned shops for your floral gifts.

Oregon Corners Florist - locally owned and operated since 1977
www.oregoncornersflorist.com   330-678-6262    1-800-572-2583

Download our new floral app from our website and receive $10.00
off your first order.  user code - ocf

Spread the love by getting your flowers and gifts at a local "mom and pop"
business this year.

Locals love you more!