[NEohioPAL] Weathervane seeks one male for "Amadeus"

Keith Campbell kcampbell at weathervaneplayhouse.com
Sun Jan 29 09:38:06 PST 2012

Sunday, Jan. 29, 2012 -- Weathervane Playhouse seeks to cast ONE MALE ACTOR for its upcoming production of "Amadeus."

Needed: a male somewhere between the ages of 25 and 40 to play one of the show's two "Venticelli."

The Venticelli are supporting roles best described as playful, foppish court gossips.

Interested candidates should contact the show's director, Eric van Baars, directly -- via telephone at 330-221-2711 or via e-mail at fvanbaar at kent.edu -- to schedule an audition at a mutually convenient time.

For additional information about the show's performance schedule, please visit the "Amadeus" page on Weathervane Playhouse's Web site: http://www.weathervaneplayhouse.com/amadeus-2012-03-29

* * *

A message from

Weathervane Playhouse
1301 Weathervane Lane
Akron, Ohio 44313
Box Office: 330-836-2626
Fax: 330-873-2150
Web site: www.WeathervanePlayhouse.com

Weathervane Playhouse and its dedicated volunteers offer vital performing arts resources for the people of Northeastern Ohio. We create exciting and thought-provoking shows with impressive production values. Through educational programs and volunteer opportunities for people of all ages and backgrounds, Weathervane serves the theater community, our patrons and our volunteers.