[NEohioPAL] Models needed...

F.B. fennablue at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 16:41:53 PST 2012

I'm looking for two kids aged baby-2ish months and 1yr-18ish months and
their moms or dads.  I need to photograph the parents using one of my
slings to hold the child.  There are a variety of different ways to hold
the kids, so I'm looking to make some photos with these different ways.
 Ideally, you're already using slings or carriers and your child is
comfortable with them.  This shoot can be with a mom or dad or both, extra
children are welcome.

The shoot will take place in Akron, Ohio.  Please e-mail me for further
information on payment, location, and schedule.

-Fenn
(short-girl.com)