[NEohioPAL] January campaign for "support" of Neohiopal is ending - this is the last "direct ask" - please read!

Fred Sternfeld fredsternfeld at neohiopal.org
Tue Jan 31 05:43:21 PST 2012

*Hi Everybody,*
*
*This is the last "direct ask" for the 2012 campaign for donations to
support the running of Neohiopal.  If you aren't able to donate right now,
they are accepted at any time and there is a link in the footer of each
message with info.*
*
*
*There are 145 people or organizations that have donated thus
far<http://www.fredsternfeld.com/neohiopalsupporters.htm>,
which represents 2.3% (145 / 6200) of the list. THANKS to all Neohiopal
supporters!!*
*
*
*Have a great year!*