[NEohioPAL] Casting for a Short Film

Cale Short cale.short at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 06:52:13 PST 2012

*I Saw It*: A short psychological thriller with the tone of The Strangers
and the story of an episode of The Twilight Zone.

To be shot by an experienced crew of students with professional equipment.
Currently scheduled to be a one weekend shoot in the month of March.
Location yet to be determined.

*Cast:*

   - *Jack* (lead), 30-40, alcoholic, office worker, enjoys his isolation
   - *Injured Man*, 30-40, average guy you would see at a gas station or
   Walmart, was in a car accident (make-up will be applied)
   - *Curtis*, 25-40, Jack's coworker and sort-of friend
   - *Jack's mother*, 40-50
   - *Woman*, 40-50, sees Jack's mother for a palm reading
   - *Steve*, 40-50, Jack's father
   - *Young Jack*, 4-8 years old

*Note:* We're also looking for someone with experience in blood make-up.

If you are interested or think you would be right for *any* of these roles,
please submit a headshot and samples of your work on film (if possible) to:

*cale.short at gmail.com*
This is a student production, so compensation will be done through credits,
footage for your acting reel, and food/drinks on set.

Any questions can also be sent to cale.short at gmail.com

Thanks!