[NEohioPAL] Call for Artists!

Margaret Reardon margaret_reardon at att.net
Thu Feb 2 20:07:50 PST 2012

Hi NEOPAL

NOW  I am looking for submissions from visual artists to display in the Gallery
Room at the Beachwood Branch of Cuyahoga County Public Library.

	*     Booking from  August 2012 to May 2013.
	*     Great visibility and you can sell your work (10% of sales go to the
Friends of the Library)

	*     Due to demand for the space,  shows will feature more than one artist
so...

	*    Submit your information as a group or submit as a solo artist and we will
see how we   can fit you into a  theme
	*     We will host an opening (you provide the refreshments). You can also demo
your process or  do a gallery talk

	*     We will market you in all the right ways!Please send your information to
mreardon at cuyahogalibrary.org .  Pictures, cv's, resumes , visions etc are all
welcome.
Thanks, Margaret