[NEohioPAL] Heads Up Arts Radio: Big Box, Week 6: "Divorcing Batman, Dating all of Gotham City"

Heads Up Productions info at headsupproductions.net
Fri Feb 3 05:23:23 PST 2012

> Big Box, Week 6: "Divorcing Batman, Dating all of Gotham City"
>
> The newest episode of Heads Up Arts Radio is up!
>
> HUAR is a weekly internet radio show, highlighting guests from the
> arts community of Northeast Ohio.

Episode 41: Big Box, Week 6: "Divorcing Batman, Dating all of Gotham
City"

Host Benjamin Rexroad interviews Melissa Barber, writer/actress for
Divorcing Batman, Dating all of Gotham City.

A solo performance based on one woman’s dating experience following
her divorce from a certain costumed crusader
Progressive dating, online dating and blind dating…oh my!
So it really isn’t about Batman?
Good, solid criticism….is there any other kind?
The Three D’s - Divorce. Dating and Discovery
Wearing many hats:  the actor says yes, but the producer says no
To Fringe Festivals and Beyond (perhaps in Any City, USA)
Create your own opportunities
What is cabaret?
Just like Adam Sandler, Melissa is a wedding singer
The Living Room Circuit
Add a dash of imagination to that secret recipe
Men: See the show to learn how NOT to break up with women
“The title ought to intrigue you...”
www.melissabarber.net
Divorcing Batman, Dating all of Gotham City
February 9-11, 2012 @ 7 pm
Big Box Series
Cleveland Public Theatre
James Levin Stage