[NEohioPAL] Fwd: "Fiction Noir: Thirteen Stories" reviewed on Second-Guessed.weebly.com. Accepting submissions on an ongoing basis.

Michael A. Miller michael.act2 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 07:39:14 PST 2012

Hi.

I've posted my review of Hen House Press' short-story collection, *Fiction
Noir: Thirteen Stories,* on *Second-Guessed*, at
*SecondGuessed.weebly.com<http://secondguessed.weebly.com/>
*.

Next up is my review of Robert Maier's *Low Budget Hell: Making Underground
Movies With John Waters.* It's Mr. Maier's memoir of his fifteen-year hitch
working on every film from *Female Trouble* to *Cry Baby*.

Further, I'm awaiting the arrival of *The Man From Primrose Lane* by
investigative reporter and Akron native James Renner.

I've updated the Home page with a Table of Contents. When you visit *
Second-Guessed*, feel free to contact me with questions and feedback about
any aspect of the site and how user-friendly it is. Use the Contact Box on
the About page or e'mail me directly, *and you're invited to social-network
with me*.

I'm accepting submissions of niche fiction, graphic novels and indie films
on an ongoing basis. *Submission Guidelines* are on the site.

You'll also find Rates and Terms & Conditions for *Copy-editing and
Fact-checking* services on the site.

Regards,

Michael A. Miller

*SacramentOfHeresy.WordPress.com <http://sacramentofheresy.wordpress.com/>*(