[NEohioPAL] Short Film Casting Call Post

Swansiger, John Benjamin swansiger.2 at wright.edu
Sun Feb 5 22:41:48 PST 2012

To whom it may concern,

My name is John Swansiger. I'm a Senior Motion Picture Production student from Wright State University. I'm currently casting for my Senior thesis short film "Anomaly." Information regarding the roles being cast, and film synopsis are listed below. All auditions will have to be through skype, or an online audition video. We are casting men, ages 28+, and woman, ages 28-42. The film is tentatively scheduled to shoot between March 18th - March 23rd.

For more information please contact me at swansiger.2 at wright.edu or (330)-284-3836

Film Information:

David Worthington is the final test subject for “Rememory,” a new chemical experience which allows people to physically relive a memory. After suffering nearly fatal side effects David is withdrawn from the project. Despite his failing health, and driven by his addiction to the new product, David tries everything he can to go back to the memory, and see a person of his past one last time.

DAVID (28-32) A man who is struggling with the absence of closure after his wife’s unexpected death. David is slow to warm, even to his often absent older sister Kara. Hoping to recall a better time, David agrees to test the Rememory experience.

KARA (37-40) David’s older sister. Kara has always been determined to succeed. Having become a co-creator of Rememory, she has buried herself in her work, and become distant from her family. Kara attempts to reconnect with David by inviting him to test her new product.

ANNE (28-32) David’s wife who, over the last few years, is the only person to completely understand and connect with David.

GRANT (37-40) President of Rememory, and Kara’s boss. His sole concern is to spearhead Rememory to completion, and release it to the public.

Payment for each role will be discussed.