[NEohioPAL] Grades 4-9 Experience the Baldwin-Wallace College Triple Threat Music Theatre Program

Lisa Ortenzi lortenzi at greatlakestheater.org
Mon Feb 6 13:24:23 PST 2012

The Baldwin-Wallace College Triple Threat Music Theatre Program returns for Winter/Spring 2012!
The Triple Threat is a program for grades 4 - 9 interested in expanding their singing, acting and dance skills. A workshop teaching style will expose your child to the exciting world of Musical Theatre. This 10 week course offers two hours of teaching through a set of rotations for each concentration. This program focuses on group and individual needs based on experience and abilities, so whether your child is starting to love Musical Theatre or has been on stage for years, Triple Threat is a great program for all levels to enjoy and grow.
Three different instructors teach the students of Triple Threat, each a degreed professional in their field. We are happy to welcome back our teachers from fall  sessions, two of which taught at our annual Music Theatre Camp this summer. Our teachers include:

Lisa Ortenzi, Artistic Director and Acting Instructor
Nathan Bachofsky, Voice Instructor
Carli Taylor-Miluk, Dance/ Movement Instructor

Classes for Triple Threat begin on Saturday, February 11th, 2012!

Location: Room 115 of the Kleist Center for Art and Drama on 96 E Bagley Road, Berea, OH.

Time: 9:00 - 11:00 am, regular rotations

Cost: $200 for 10, 2-hour sessions plus a $15 registration fee

To register on line go to:  www.bw.edu/academics/conservatory/outreach/classes/triplethreat/<http://www.bw.edu/academics/conservatory/outreach/classes/triplethreat/>
Or by phone go to:  The B-W Conservatory Outreach at 440/826-2365
Or by e-mail:   conreach at bw.edu<mailto:conreach at bw.edu>.

For more information, visit our website at: www.bw.edu/academics/conservatoryoutreach/<http://www.bw.edu/academics/conservatoryoutreach/>
Classes start soon, so don't miss your chance to be a part of this amazing program, call today!