[NEohioPAL] Auditions- Canal Fulton Players- No Sex Please We're British

DVangaasbe at aol.com DVangaasbe at aol.com
Mon Feb 6 13:58:07 PST 2012

The Canal Fulton Players will be holding open  auditions for "No Sex,
Please, We're British" on February 13-14, 2012 at 7:00 pm  at the United
Methodist Church of Canal Fulton, 363 West Cherry Street, Canal  Fulton, Ohio. There
are seven male, four female parts. Please be prepared to  read from the
script. Matt King will be directing. Performances are April 13-15,  20-22 at
the Salt Box Ministries, 336 West Market Street, Canal Fulton,  Ohio.