[NEohioPAL] Wolf Creek Players AUDITIONS

Wolf Creek Players wolfcreekplayers at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 19:36:55 PST 2012

Saturday, February 25 @ 2:00PM   Sunday, February 26 @ 6:00 PM

Auditions for Goldilocks by Mark Casarino

Houston Hall
3069 Houston Road
Norton, OH 44203

This is our Children's Show.  Casting Adults, Young Adults, and Middle School Age Children

PERFORMANCE DATES  April 28 and April 29, 2012 @ the Norton Community Center

Also we will be performing 4 shows at elementary schools in the Norton/Wadsworth area.

Synopsis:

Comedy for young audiences
Short, 35-40 minutes
4 females, 3 males, 6 either
(13-30 actors possible: 4-25 females, 2-21 males)

In this comic spin on the classic fairy tale, Goldilocks is once again confronted by the Three Bears...and Joe, the Bears' species exchange student. From Goldilocks' house to the Bears' home and back again, a slew of fairy tale characters cross Goldilocks' path to give advice and tell their tales. This fresh adaptation teaches young audiences the meaning of responsibility through its clever, upbeat dialogue and audience participation.

Questions on the show or the auditions please call Karen Rose at 330-825-5743, or email  wolfcreekplayers at gmail.com