[NEohioPAL] A Cabaret Night Fundraiser - March 3, 2012

clague playhouse clagueplayhouse at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 7 10:18:32 PST 2012

Come to the cabaret, my friends! Or rather, come to "A Cabaret Night," a joint fundraiser for Clague Playhouse and the Westlake-Westshore Arts Council. This very special evening will take place on Saturday, March 3 at Wagner's Country Inn, 30855 Center Ridge Road, Westlake, from 6 to 11 p.m. You'll enjoy a delicious dinner, open bar, live entertainment, and silent and Chinese auctions.

Your $50 ticket will support the work of two nonprofit organizations that keep our community's arts scene lively and interesting all year long. For tickets, donations, and other information, call Clague Playhouse at 440-331-0403.