[NEohioPAL] Audition Notices/Announcements

TONI MEDLEY unicorn948 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 7 19:17:44 PST 2012

I would like to request that everyone who posts Audition Notices/Announcements be a little more specific in your posts.

At least, give a general area of the auditions. Are they in Cleveland? Ohio? The Moon?

It's a lot easier to weed out posts if we know where the places are. I hate to have to read, and re-read, only to find a phone number or email address. I don't want to take the time to call just to find out that it's somewhere in Lower Slobovia. (Not that that's a bad place, I just can't drive that far!) Some of the posts seem so mysterious that I'm even afraid to inquire! Come on, folks....you're not just posting to your "posse"!

Thanks!!