[NEohioPAL] Repo! Shadow Cast Auditions for Cast and Crew 2/12/12

B.J. Halsall bjhalsall at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 19:59:51 PST 2012

Join the First Annual Repo! The Genetic Opera Shadow Cast at Case Western
Reserve University!  (You do not need to be affiliated with the university
to be a part of the production.)

Shadow Cast – n. A group of people that performs a movie in front of a
screen while that movie is playing; they essentially pantomime the movie.
Example: “That shadow cast of Repo! The Genetic Opera was way better than
that Rocky Horror Picture Show one.”

New to performance art or an old pro, this is an excellent opportunity!

Our Shadow Cast is Zydrate Addicts Anonymous! and we are seeking
genetically abhorrent, surgically addicted, and infected individuals to
splice themselves with screen icons, such as Anthony Stewart Head, Alexa
Vega, Paul Sorvino, and Paris Hilton!  (In plain English, that means
Actors.)  We also need Stage and Tech Crew!

Date: Sunday, February 12th 1-4pm

Location: Nord Hall, Room 410, Case Western Reserve University (2095 Martin
Luther King Jr. Drive)

Campus Map (Please check the map, the address can be deceiving!!)  -
http://www.case.edu/maps/

Parking Lot 44 on the corner of Adelbert and Murray Hill is the prime slice
for off-campus participants.

Contact B.J. Halsall

Director of Zydrate Addicts Anonymous!

Email: bjhalsall at gmail.com