[NEohioPAL] FW: Audition Notices/Announcements

Linda Ryan Pommy at neo.rr.com
Wed Feb 8 03:39:53 PST 2012

I have something to add to Toni's post (below). PLEASE put production dates
in your audition notices! I can't even think about whether or not to
audition until I know when the show goes up!

Also, and I know this is supposedly not kosher, but please put age ranges in
there. Some do, but lots don't and "inquiring minds want to know" to save
embarrassment. I remember years ago trying out for a lead role in a show I
wasn't familiar with - didn't have time to read the script; just wanted to
be in something. Turns out I was 'way too old for this almost-ingenue role!
Em-barr-ass-ing!

Thanks!

--Linda Ryan