[NEohioPAL] The CWRU Film Society wants your locally made films! DEADLINE SOON!

Zak Khan zakkhan23 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 01:02:41 PST 2012

The Case Western Reserve University Film Society wants films from
local filmmakers like you to show at our 8th Annual Local Film Makers Night

We are looking for submissions in any of the following:
35mm film
DVDs
Digital files

They can be newly made or films you've already made.

We cannot pay you for these films, but your work will have exposure
and you and your guests have free admission when you submit a film.

Films for submission to our 8th Local Film Maker's Night on March 3,
2012 are due by mid-February. Please email officers at films.case.edu
about questions regarding your submissions. (And to submit digital files.)

Conventional mail submissions can be sent to:

CWRU Film Society
Attn: Doreen Thibodeau
110 Adelbert Hall
Case Western Reserve University