[NEohioPAL] to gmail "digest" subscribers - there are several problems with your delivery of Neohiopal

Fred Sternfeld fsternfeld at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 15:56:45 PST 2012

*If you are use a gmail address to receive the "digest" version of
Neohiopal, there are several problems.  These problems appear to be limited
to people who have their settings on "mime" (complete formatting) vs.
"plain text" (no formatting - just plain text).*
*
*
*1) There are no numbers on the messages, only on the table of contents at
the top.*
*
*
*2) You aren't receiving all the messages. Today's digest cut off after
Message # 22, even though there were 29 messages. The only way to see the
messages you missed are to check the archives:
http://lists.neohiopal.org/pipermail/neohiopal-neohiopal.org/*
*
*
*This appears to be a bug with gmail, and we have reported it to them, but
there is no telling how long it might take to fix.*
*
*
*Temporary solutions:*
*1) Change your settings to plain text to see if that helps. Info how to do
that is here: http://www.fredsternfeld.com/faqs.htm#howtochange*
*
*
*2) We may change the settings on our end to send out digests when it
reaches a lower kb threshold, which may result in more than one digest per
day.*
*
*
*Thanks for your patience as we try to solve this problem!*
*
*
*Warm Regards,*

--