[NEohioPAL] Heads Up Arts Radio: Big Box, Week 7: "Chaos Theory"

Heads Up Productions info at headsupproductions.net
Sat Feb 11 09:39:46 PST 2012

>> Heads Up Arts Radio: Big Box, Week 7: "Chaos Theory"
>>
>> The newest episode of Heads Up Arts Radio is up!
>>
>> HUAR is a weekly internet radio show, highlighting guests from the
>> arts community of Northeast Ohio.
Episode 42: Big Box, Week 7: “Chaos Theory”

Host Benjamin Rexroad interviews Cat Kenney, writer for Chaos Theory.

The longest pre-interview interview ever (From Kierkegaard to drugs
and back again)
Fractal science as a metaphor for theater
What the heck is a Mandelbrot set? YouTube it!
Cartoonist, teacher, world traveler…she even does her own stunts
Vampires should read more
Cat may or may not be a hit man
Stories within stories within stories within stories within…you get
the point
Chaos Theory is, in fact, not digestible
The ephemeral nature of theatre relationships
The director of the piece is “ten kinds of brilliant covered in
awesome sauce”
Cool nerds vs. chess club nerds
“The play is a puzzle.”
Sorry boys and girls but CPT will not be serving spaghetti this weekend
“Genius often tries to fly too close to the sun.”
Next step after Big Box: Send it to the guy sitting on the throne!
Chaos Theory
February 16-18, 2012 @ 7 pm
Big Box Series
Cleveland Public Theatre