[NEohioPAL] Swing Dance lessons make a GREAT Valentine's Day gift for your sweetie!

Valerie Salstrom info at gethepswing.com
Tue Feb 14 06:25:21 PST 2012

Beginner Jitterbug on 5 Mondays from 7-8 starting Feb 20th

No partner or previous dance experience needed to join these classes. EVERYONE is welcome to join us as we explore the easiest form of partnered dancing—Jitterbug! We will dance to all kinds of music from big band to blues to early rock and roll and you will learn several basic foot work patterns, how to connect with a partner and lead and follow a variety of moves in open and closed position. There are many opportunities in the Cleveland area to go out and dance and this is a great way to get involved, meet people and get some exercise too!

*You can take this class multiple times and you will pick up new information and moves each time. IF you have taken this class with Get Hep Swing before you may take the class again for half price.

Intermediate Jitterbug on 5 Mondays from 8-9 starting Feb 20th

If you can do the triple step basic and turn or be turned while holding a simple conversation; then congratulations, you have just been promoted to Intermediate Jitterbug! In this class we will work on some fancier variations on moves you already know and learn some super fun 100% new moves too. We’ll also sharpen up your leading and following skills. (Each intermediate Jitterbug class will have different content...you could take these classes for literally years and always have new material!)

Who is teaching these classes? Brian Tietz and Kate Dunning

Who can take this class? Anyone! Everyone! Even children 10 and up

The cost is $50 per person or $80 per couple.

To pre-register for classes please call, stop in or mail in your registration and payment to the Brecksville Center for the Arts at 8997 Highland Dr, Brecksville, OH 44141
440-526-6232

You may also register and pay at the door but you may get turned away if the class is full.

Cash, credit cards and checks are accepted through BCA.

Cash and checks are accepted at the door.

For more information about the classes please see www.GetHepSwing.com or email Valerie Salstrom at info at GetHepSwing.com

Valerie Salstrom
Owner of Get Hep Swing, Ltd.
216-374-1927