[NEohioPAL] UPDATED Kaiser Casting Call

K. Mihalik kim_mihalik at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 15 08:27:36 PST 2012

Kaiser Permanente and the Ohio Permanente Medical Group are pleased to announce
actor auditions for their Clinician/Patient Communications (CPC) and
Communications Skills Intensive (CSI) training seminars.

Veteran Cleveland directors/actors and KP Leadership Coaches Sheffia Dooley and
Kim Mihalik are looking to assemble a diverse company of actors to represent the
members we serve in NEOhio. KP defines diversity as all inclusive; including
age, education, personal lifestyle, cultural heritage and functional ability.

This company of actors will assist in communications and customer service skills
training for our providers through role play and improved skills practice.
Improv ability is a must. Multi- lingual is a plus. Latinos, Asians, and actors
ages 55 and over are STRONGLY ENCOURAGED to audition, however, all actors 18 and
over are welcome. No children under 18 are needed at this time.

THIS IS A PAID POSITION. Stipend discussed upon hiring. Positions include
occasional daytime work 7-5 and travel up to 4 days. Travel includes room and
board.

Please provide a resume, headshot, and prepare a short contemporary monologue.
In addition, there will be improvisation / role play scenarios.

Auditions will be held Monday, March 5th and Tuesday, March 6th, 2012 at the
Doubletree Hotel, 1111 Lakeside Avenue East, Cleveland from 7-9 PM. PLEASE EMAIL
FOR AN AUDITION APPOINTMENT, actoraud12 at gmail.com.  Program coordinator, Julia
Perren will confirm your appointment through email. No phone calls or walk-ins,
please. We are proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.

Kim