[NEohioPAL] Join CPH and AATE for THEATRE IN OUR SCHOOLS Mini-Conference!

Erin Riffle eriffle at clevelandplayhouse.com
Thu Feb 16 08:36:23 PST 2012

CPH hosts regional conference with
AMERICAN ALLIANCE FOR THEATRE AND EDUCATION (AATE)

Ohio Theatre in Our Schools Mini-Conference
March 3, 2012
10 a.m. to 4 p.m.

Early Bird Registration: $35 for AATE Members, $45 for non-members

REGISTER NOW!<http://cts.vresp.com/c/?AATE/a95ebb0102/0cab9f15eb/33bef03e51>

The Ohio Theatre In Our Schools (TIOS) Mini-Conference will explore the creation of accessible classroom, touring and field-trip programs that meet Ohio curriculum standards, assuring that the children of our community continue to have much needed arts education experiences.

Participants will be re-energized and refreshed as they enjoy:

  *   Interactive breakout sessions
  *   Lively discussions about pressing topics
  *   Networking with fellow theatre educators and practitioners
  *   Live performances
Theatre In Our Schools (TIOS) is a month-long national event celebrating the power of theatre education to make children's lives better. Suported by AATE, the celebration has grown substantially each March, reaching thousands of students, educators, artists, administrators, and supporters.
To register with a check by mail, please download our registration form<http://cts.vresp.com/c/?AATE/a95ebb0102/0cab9f15eb/486b18211b>.

American Alliance for Theatre and Education
4908 Auburn Ave.
Bethesda, MD 20814
301-200-1944

Email Us at info at aate.com<mailto:info at aate.com?subject=CPH%20TIOS%20>