[NEohioPAL] Casting Call: Twisted Reality Productions

Zee Cast zeecast at rocketmail.com
Thu Feb 16 15:07:35 PST 2012

Location:  Cleveland

Union:  Non-Union
Compensation:  Unpaid

Twisted Reality Productions is currently filming a horror movie in the Cleveland area.  We are currently seeking extras for a Haunted House, and a Funeral scene.  We are also seeking to cast a few minor speaking roles, whom we would like to fill with a dedicated actor.

Filming will take place Fridays through Sundays until the end of the month, early to late evening, with the exception of the weekend of the 17th, during which filming will be on Sunday only.

Interested actors and actresses may contact by e-mail to silentouija at gmail.com with
 Headshots and Resumes along with any questions.

Thank you for your interest.
Cleveland Film Actors by ZeeCast:  Entertainment Networking