[NEohioPAL] Models Needed for Vintage Clothes Show

mcsbcpublicist at aol.com mcsbcpublicist at aol.com
Thu Feb 16 22:08:27 PST 2012

Medina County Show Biz Company is hosting a vintage clothes fashion show on March 4, 2012 in Medina, Ohio.  We are in need of women to model clothes for this show.  This is not a paid position, this is a volunteer opportunity.  Pictures will be taken of you in this fashion show, and we will be happy to provide you with digital images for your to keep.  We are looking for women of all ages, women of all color and nationalities.  If you are interested, please reply to this e-mail.  Volunteer times for March 4th is from 4:30 pm to 8:00 pm.

Thank you,
Marjorie Donovan-Zietlow (Publicist)