[NEohioPAL] UPDATE - Casting Call CSU Student Film: Axe Murderer TIME CHANGE

Tommy French tommy.e.french at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 18:44:54 PST 2012

Hello,

I apologize for the incredibly short notice. We have had to change the time
of our casting session from 3:30 - 6:30 tomorrow.

We will be holding our casting session in the Cleveland State University
Music Building, Communication Department Conference Room, 2nd floor.

To get to the conference room, take the elevators to the second floor, turn
right. Down the short hallway is the Communications department. The
conference room is tucked in a corner by the couches.

Sincerely,

Tommy French
Producer