[NEohioPAL] EXTRAS NEEDED FOR FILM

Angelique Nichole liquebaby at aol.com
Sat Feb 18 07:04:09 PST 2012

ANGELIQUE NICHOLE PRODUCTIONS, LLC is in need of some extra's for the feature film MUNCHIES with distribution. The extra’s will be customers in the convenient store, Guest at a cookout and spectators in the street. The shoots are mainly evening and night shoot with some day time shooting but you will only be cast for one not at We will begin shooting the middle of May 2012 and unpaid positions.

NOTE: I will need individuals that have not already been cast in the film.

If you are interested, Please contact Angelique Nichole with your head shot, resume and for further
information at Angeliquenicholeproductions at gmail.com

Thank You In Advance

Angelique Nichole