[NEohioPAL] James Renner's debut novel, The Man from Primrose Lane, on sale February 28.

James Renner becarriedaway at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 18 14:32:27 PST 2012

Hey all!
I'm making the switch from writing about NE Ohio true crime (Amy Mihaljevic/Lisa Pruett) to writing novels set in NE Ohio. The first, The Man from Primrose Lane, is being published by Sarah Crichton Books/FSG and arrives in area bookstores Feb. 28. It's the story of a local journalist investigating the brutal murder of an odd hermit who lived in Akron. The book will be released nationally, but I've included many easter eggs for local readers. Beachland Ballroom, the Black Keys, Chrissie Hynde, The Plain Dealer, and The Harbor Inn all make appearances, among others.
You can pre-order The Man from Primrose Lane as a hardback or ebook at Amazon, B&N, and local booksellers now.
If you've got some time on Feb 28, come on down to the Crocker Park Barnes and Noble. I'll be giving a reading and signing books at 7 p.m.
And if you don't have anything else to do, you can vote for The Man from Primrose Lane to win "best cover" in this online contest: http://qwillery.blogspot.com/2012/02/2012-debut-author-challenge-cover-wars_15.html