[NEohioPAL] "Moving Towards a Cure" - an American Cancer Society Benefit - March 2

Lengauer Eden centerstage6928 at att.net
Mon Feb 20 15:29:29 PST 2012

Center Stage Studio of Dance hosts our 2nd annual Benefit Performance & Dinner

"Moving Towards a Cure"

Join us for an evening of dinner, dancing, and fun! Our Dance Companies will be
featured as a meatless rigatoni dinner and dessert are served. After dinner,
show us your own moves when we open the dance floor for everyone to enjoy ! All
proceeds are donated to the American Cancer Society.

Cost - $11/per person

Contact Center Stage Studio at (216)901-1914 to purchase tickets. Or visit our
website at www.cssofdance.com

If someone you love has been affected by cancer, you can send a dedication to
centerstage6928 at att.net and have their name listed in our event program. Please
put "dedication" in your subject line.

Come out March 2nd and help us in MOVING TOWARDS A CURE

center stage studio of dance * 6928 hillside rd. * independence, oh * 44131 *
216-901-1914

www.cssofdance.com