[NEohioPAL] Donation Reconsideration

Vicki Fritzman singingvic at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 21:30:54 PST 2012

Hi All,

It seems strange that we still allow a few people to dictate our lives for
us.  I was all set to donate to NeOhioPal when my tax refund came in, but
I now pause and am reconsidering this.  The reason for it, is I've been
informed that one of my favorite posts to look at will no longer be
available because someone decided to complain that this person exceeded his
number of weekly posts.  Now it's not like this person is posting all kinds
of nonsense, etc. and he doesn't over step, in my opinion, so this has
taken me by surprise and given me cause to ponder.  Especially when there
are posts about homes for cats and things to sell, and so on - which I
don't mind - I have a delete key just like everyone else.  However, I'd
like to know how things get addressed when someone complains; no one seems
to check with the rest of us as to whether we agree with the complainer or
how it was addressed.

So ~
I am now faced with the decision to donate either to a quality
run, fabulously informative and massively helpful tool of the arts......

Or

Will I just be donating to a mass e-mailing system that is catering to a
bunch of WHINERS?

I'll apologize for my ire, but this decision really came close to my heart
and I am caught off guard by it.

Sincerely,

Vicki Fritzman