[NEohioPAL] Great Shows This Weekend At Big Dog!

Don Mitri info at bigdogtheater.com
Tue Feb 21 07:40:44 PST 2012

3 For The Road Stand up Comedy Series!
Friday 2/24 9:00pm

Standup comedy returns to the Dog in February! Join us in Coventry as we spotlight 3 of Cleveland's funniest comedians.

On The Mic:
Mike Ivy
Joe Howard
JJ Johnson

9:00pm Showtime
8:00pm Doors

Admission: Cash only
$8.00 (Regular)
$6.00 (Student ID)
**No show coupons accepted for this show**

Reservations:216-472-3636www.bigdogtheater.com or purchase at the door the day of the show.

Concessions available at Big Dog Treats located just outside the doors of the theater.

Torque...Full Throttle Improv!
Saturday 2/25 9:00pm

Torque...Full Throttle Improv!  Grab your friends and make your way to the Coventry Arts District for Torque in February! This troupe showcases improvisers from some of the hottest improv funny groups from around C-Town! It's a Cleveland Improv Comedy Reunion!

Torque offers a a double dose of high energy improv comedy! We get you warmed up with a shortform set and finish the night off with a classic Chicago style longform set!

Tickets are $8 cash only.
Box office opens at 8:30pm
Show 9pm.

Tickets can be purchased the day of the show at BDT by cash only, reserved online at www.bigdogtheater.com or by phone at 216-472-3636.

Concessions available at Big Dog Treats located just outside the theater doors!

Print out a coupon from our website and take and additional $1 off your ticket!

Big Dog Theater
216-472-3636
www.bigdogtheater.com
2781 Euclid Hts Blvd