[NEohioPAL] Boy Actors Needed for Local Film

Kenneth Kowalski ekbole at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 22 05:34:33 PST 2012

ATTENTION:

Local independent film group is seeking two (2) pre-teen male child actors to
play the sons of a married couple in "A Story of  Faith - Surviving Battered
Woman".  The film is based on a real life story, and its aim is to bring
awareness to the social problems of domestic violence and child sexual abuse, as
well as promote help and healing to its victims.  There will be some delicate
scenes that portray the subject matter we are dealing with.  No graphic scenes
or profanity will be used!

*  The ideal candidates would need to be Caucasian, be able to demonstrate
emotion, have some experience, and pass for brothers, approx. 3 years apart.
*  We also have need for a one-year old boy toddler (no speaking parts - only
one scene)
*  Since we are a not-for-profit group, all positions are voluntary only (no
compensation).  Serious and committed inquiries please.

Filming will be done this year at several location sites in northeast  Ohio.
 Auditions and rehearsals will take place in Akron ASAP!

To schedule an audition, please contact me ASAP via e-mail or call Esty, the
film director, at (330) 633-6093.  For more information, please visit our
website at:
www.storyoffaith.webs.com

Eric Kowalski
Assistant Director
(216) 225-9671
ekbole at sbcglobal.net

If you wish, you may forward a headshot to the director's residence at:
1470 Alphada Ave.
Apt. N-2
Akron, OH 44310