[NEohioPAL] Pajama Party

Dennis Yurich vanitycrash at vanitycrash.com
Wed Feb 22 14:23:20 PST 2012

The Chamber Presents:

Pajama Party

Featuring:
Cleveland's Legendary Queue Up and Denver's Diva Roniit

Dress in your most inventive and
outlandish bedtime wear

$50 in cash prizes for the most
creative and sexy pajamas.

Friday, March 2nd, Doors at 10 p.m.
$4 for 21+ and $6 for 18+

Live music along with DJ Tweakbaby and DJayExcess

The Chamber - 11814 Detroit Rd, Lakewood 44107
http://lakewoodchamber.net/special.htm
http://queue-up.com
http://roniit.com
============

Hailing from the mountains of Colorado, Roniit has taken the current trend of doing-it-yourself to the Nth degree. Her new release was written, recorded and produced in her home studio. She designed her own look and web presence logging hours in front of the computer screen. And she spent over 4 months booking a tour, contacting almost 100 venues trying to convince bookers to give her the opportunity to prove her self. Her perseverance paid off getting one out five venues to give her a chance.

On the road since mid January in a cargo van she created into a quasi mobile home, Roniit does the driving along with her drummer Eric racking up thousands of miles. To keep her company and give her moral support, Navi, her Basset Hound is making the tour too.
Roniit’s ability to draw people over to her side was proven when the van got pulled over in Mississippi. After a conversation with the officer, he wanted to know about going to the show instead of giving her a ticket.

Lush and Dark
A lush and dark sonic palette sweeps Roniit’s music, probably due to her nature of writing songs at 2am. “…it helps me work through my problems at that time…”

The Press has said:
“Roniit classifies her music as “dark pop,” and the term really fits, in my opinion. It’s electronic music laden with haunting arrangements, minor chords, lots of low tones, and Roniit’s pure-toned voice over the top of it all. Very strong production value for an indie artist!” - Oomph Music Blog

“Every once in awhile, there is this album that comes along that totally blows you away. Roniit‘s self titled release is one such album.” - Migrate Music News

“Roniit’s masterfully executed synthesis of two seemingly juxtapose genres yields a unique, original sound that could easily catch on with the right promotion.” - Lodo Magazine