[NEohioPAL] Heads Up Arts Radio: Rick Santorum's Google Problem & Do or Do Not. There is No Try.

Heads Up Productions info at headsupproductions.net
Sat Feb 25 19:05:27 PST 2012

>>> Rick Santorum's Google Problem
>>>
>>> The newest episode of Heads Up Arts Radio is up!
>>>
>>> HUAR is a weekly internet radio show, highlighting guests from the
>>> arts community of Northeast Ohio.

Episode 44: Rick Santorum’s Google Problem

Host Benjamin Rexroad discusses Big Box, politics, tribalism and more
with special guest and ex-HUAR host TJ Jozsa

Heads Up actors as social scientists
It only took 17 takes to get this episode right
Big Box and Burning Man
Special shout out to…Benjamin Rexroad!?
You can thank Nici Romo when you see Benjamin running down the road
naked
“You should have gotten your dang bobsled out!”
Benjamin is a poor, starving African…errr…Akron kid, so please
DONATE
The Grand Old Party “sounds like an old white guy thing…”
Rick Santorum stands on the far, far, far, far right side
If Rick Santorum receives the Republican nomination – Benjamin’s
jetting out of state
Santorum’s Google Problem
The fracturing of America
Northeast Ohio is the only sane part of this entire country
We are Americans not Individual-ans!
Actors as warriors
A culture of fear
It is debatable whether Benjamin is an idiot
The “Family” as a tribe
Who’s your Master?
Contact us at:

podcast at headsupproductions.net
www.facebook.com/headsupproductions

Donate:

www.headsupproductions.net/donate

>>> Check out www.headsupproductions.net/huar to listen.
>>>
>>> We are now on iTunes. Search "Heads Up Arts Radio" on iTunes to
>>> subscribe!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Do or Do Not. There is No Try.

A new essay by Managing Artistic Director Benjamin Rexroad about a
common problem among actors– the desire to "act" instead of "do."

Here's a taste:

"Being a director, I encounter actors who try to stall “doing” by
talk. It isn’t because of an inability to do, instead it’s related
to fear. Fear of not being able to do. Fear of making a mistake. Fear
of our own limitations. Fear of judgment. Fear of ridicule. Fear of
rejection."
Read more at www.headsupproductions.net