[NEohioPAL] The 2012 Season Of THE BLKICE CHRONICLES!! Checkout The New Clip. Let Crazy Dee Know Why You Should Be Featured On THE BLKICE CHRONICLES.

Crazy Dee lordlandenterprises at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 25 17:22:40 PST 2012

THE BLKICE CHRONICLES 2012: New Season Happening Soon!
Link To New Clip: youtube.com/watch?v=OOk-RYjKwi8

THE BLKICE CHRONICLES: SITUATIONS DVD
written, produced, directed, edited and DVD authored by Crazy Dee
Releasing Summer 2012!! You Will Be Entertained!

Featuring Actors, who contacted me from NEOhioPal,
in Starring Roles:
Mike Rosinsky
Richard T. Phillis
Janine Bowles Sarnowski
Poizon IV
Priscilla Moorer &

My first actor/comedian to fly in, from LA, to act in
THE BLKICE CHRONICLES, Steve Turner!

Join The Page:  facebook.com/Cdmptv
To Keep Informed on Auditions for THE BLKICE CHRONICLES.
Learn how you too can gain a spotlight on the Web Series!!

Crazy Dee
lordlandenterprises at hotmail.com