[NEohioPAL] Cleveland Preview of: "FOR PROFIT"

Aaron Collier pettrucci4life at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 26 20:02:00 PST 2012

We'd like to invite you to the Cleveland Preview of "For Profit"
A solo-play written, conceived, and performed by Aaron Calafato
Directed by: Nina Domingue
For more information and tickets: http://www.darenehopestudios.com/ or call 216 759 2427
These three previews will launch our tour as we premiere the show in NYC later this March.
When: March 2nd at 7:30pm, March 3rd 7:30pm, and March 4th 3:30pm  2012
Where: Darene Hope Studios 240 Euclid Square Mall, Euclid, Ohio 44132 http://www.darenehopestudios.com/
About: "Witness the exploitation of the American student"
Faced with the pressure of a new city and student loan debt, Aaron Calafato finds himself in the midst’s of the McDonaldization in America’s Higher Education System. An unforgiving boss, mind-numbing corporate meetings, and an impending Federal Investigation is just his average Monday morning as the new Admissions Adviser at For Profit University. But how much more can he take? And what choice will he make when it comes to endangering the future of potential students or losing his job?
Calafato's story was recently featured on WEWS Channel 5 ABC: http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/news/local_news/oh_cuyahoga/28-year-old-cleveland-man-fights-for-student-loan-reform
You can sign his 2,000 strong change.org petition here: http://www.change.org/petitions/keycorp-please-respond-to-my-repeated-attempts-to-address-my-private-student-loans