[NEohioPAL] Spring Classes at the Players Guild Theatre start March 5th

Carrie Spina playersguild.outreach at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 27 12:45:00 PST 2012

March 5th Spring classes start at The Players Guild Theatre!
Performing Arts Academy
The Players Guild Theatre Performing Arts Academy has been carefully designed to focus on the highest quality performance standards of singing, dancing and acting. "The Academy" will be led by our dedicated and passionate staff of experienced professional artists alongside our State of Ohio board certified teachers. The impact our instructors are making in the lives of our community's youth is what makes The Players Guild Theatre Academy, Canton's Premier Performing Arts Academy.

Classes
Do you have an interest in being on stage? Would you like to learn to act, dance, or even sing in a musical? Maybe you would like to gain confidence and feel at ease speaking in front of a crowd. Perhaps you simply want to learn more about what goes on behind the scenes. We can help! Get into the act, and enroll in one or more of the many class offerings.
View Spring Academy Schedule | Enrollment Form

Please call the Director of Education for more information or to enroll in classes!

Carrie Alexander Spina
Director of Education
The Players Guild Theatre
1001 Market Ave N