[NEohioPAL] LOOKING for SOUND OPERATOR and EQUIP for WIZARD OF OZ

Brandon Stroud bmstroud1 at aol.com
Mon Feb 27 16:41:47 PST 2012

LOOKING for SOUND OPERATOR and EQUIP for WIZARD OF OZ

I am directing a production of WIZARD OF OZ currently and our show goes up April 19, 20, and 21 at 7:30.

I need a sound operator w/ equip. who can bring in a small sound board and some micas for the actors or for the stage.

I will currently be running videos (hooked to a projection machine), sound fx and music cues from my Mac laptop… I also have two huge speakers on tripods and tons of cords…

My main issue is I have no mics or help controlling sound, and that I have no idea how to hook up everything I mentioned above…

Help seriously needed… money included, we can talk prices.

Thanks,

Brandon Stroud
Theatre Director
Shore Middle School