[NEohioPAL] The Man from Primrose Lane is out today!

James Renner becarriedaway at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 28 07:28:55 PST 2012

Hi, all!
The Man from Primrose Lane is now in local bookstores across the U.S. and Canada and available for download. It's a murder mystery set in Akron and Cleveland and features many local landmarks and personalities. If you don't find it in stock, please ask the seller to order more. It's an uphill climb for a debut novelist and it all starts today! Thanks so much for your support!! Hope you like this crazy story I thought up.
I'll be reading from The Man from Primrose Lane tonight (Tues) at the Crocker Park Barnes & Noble at 7 p.m.  and at Macs Backs in Cleveland Heights Thursday at 7 p.m.  If you're in the Akron area, I'll be at the Fairlawn Barnes & Noble March 9 at 7. Drop by if you can!
-James Renner