[NEohioPAL] Geauga Lyric production of Midsummer - opening postponed

Mark Cipra cipram at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 28 08:32:37 PST 2012

The incident at Chardon High has left our little town in a state of shock.
We all need some time to recover and reflect. And opening a frothy comedy in
the midst of this seems quite out of place.

For this reason, the Geauga Lyric Theater Guild board has decided that we
will not open "Midsummer Night's Dream" this weekend. We will do a
two-weekend run beginning Friday, March 9.

If you have ordered tickets for this weekend's performances, we will be
contacting you. You may also call the theater box office (440) 286-2255)
directly.

Mark Cipra, director of Midsummer