[NEohioPAL] Urgent Need for Pre-teen Actors

Kenneth Kowalski ekbole at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 1 09:07:58 PST 2012

ATTENTION:

Our local independent Christian film group, based in Akron, is in dire need of
1-2 pre-teen actors.  We currently have the cast set for our latest endeavor
called "A Story of Faith - Overcoming Battered Woman".  The best  way to find
about this film would be to visit the website for the film
at: www.storyoffaith.webs.com.  Although we are dealing with a delicate subject,
no profanity or graphic images will be shown!  This would be a great opportunity
for an aspiring actor or actress to gain experience and credit for future
endeavors as well as bring hope and healing for viewers who have been victims of
domestic violence.

Specifically,  we are in need of two Caucasian  siblings, ideally boys, to look
the ages of 6 and 9 years old (3 years apart).  These brothers/siblings would be
involved in three scenes with just a few lines to memorize (minimal dialogue).
 They would have to display emotion and be willing to rehearse in Akron. We also
have one scene for a one year  old Caucasian boy or girl.  Because we are a
not-for-profit film group, we are not able to offer pay to those actors, crew
members, etc. who, like myself, are volunteering their time and talent for this
cause.  However, we are willing to offer a gas stipend for travel expenses.

Rehearsals would be just once a week in Akron, with as much accommodation to the
actors/parent(s) schedule as possible.  We hope to be able to do the actual
filming in late spring or summer of this year.  Location sites would be in West
Salem and Marshallville, Ohio (both towns located in nearby Wayne County).
 Thank you for your response and willingness to help complete our cast!  Please
do not hesitate to contact Esty, the film director, at (330) 633-6093.  Or, you
may simply correspond via e-mail to this address (head shots, etc.).

Sincerely,

Eric Kowalski
Assistant Director
(216) 225-9671

* P.S. - To learn more about our Christian film group, and to view a trailer of
our most recent film, please visit www.mamasplan.com