[NEohioPAL] BANDS/SINGERS Wanted for ROCK CITY PROJECT

Kristin Wilson krindin at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 2 11:22:25 PST 2012

> If you are an artist who has released a song in the 2011 - beginning of 2012 time frame, please read below and submit to the rock city project. Thanks in advance!
>
>Please go to www.rockcityproject.com to submit your song and for more information.
>
>The Rock City Project is a music compilation made completely in
northeast Ohio, the rock capital of the world.  Its goal is to expose
the incredible talent of Cleveland/Akron musicians while providing an
immediate benefit to people and causes in need.
>All Rock City songs are composed by northeast Ohioans, and engineered and recorded right here in the Cleveland/Akron area. The Rock.City.2012 compilation album CD will be sold at local retail outlets, by
participating bands and artists at their shows, and online.  A portion
of the proceeds benefit our partner charities.
>When Will the Rock City 2012 Album be Released?
>Our target is August/September 2012, with a multi-band release
concert hosted by our exhibition sponsor, Quaker Steak and Lube.   The
Rock City album will be available on iTunes, Amazon MP3, and Compact
Disc.