[NEohioPAL] Make-up Artist Needed for Local Film

Kenneth Kowalski ekbole at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 2 15:59:00 PST 2012

ATTENTION:

Local independent film group is seeking an experienced make-up artist in the
production of  "A Story of  Faith - Surviving Battered Woman".  The film is
based on a real life story, and its aim is to bring awareness to the social
problems of domestic violence and child sexual abuse, as well as promote help
and healing to its victims.  There will be some delicate scenes that portray the
subject matter we are dealing with.  No graphic scenes or profanity will be
used!

Filming will be done at various location sites in northeast  Ohio, so reliable
transportation is a must!  We hope to begin filming scenes later this month and
throughout the year.

To schedule an interview and for more details, please call Esty, the film
director, at (330) 633-6093 ASAP.  For more information about our film, please
visit our website at:
www.storyoffaith.webs.com

Eric Kowalski
Assistant Director