[NEohioPAL] Performers Wanted!

Angela Spring itavillage at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 3 10:35:49 PST 2012

Hello, I am hosting a company event March 25, 2012. starting at 4PM. I am looking for strolling mimes, stilt walkers, magicians, and characters (such as a Silver Man, Blue Man, Celebrity Look-A-Likes, or other creative characters that adults would want to take pictures with at a fun company event) Please respond by email with the type of work you do, the minimum hours for hire, and the cost per hour. If you have a picture or video that will be helpful, although not necessary. Final desicions will be made on March 10th. Thank You.

Angela Spring
The Experience
itavillage at hotmail.com