[NEohioPAL] For Sale - Vintage YAMAHA NS-10M NS10 Studio Monitors Matched Pair

Dennis Yurich vanitycrash at vanitycrash.com
Sun Mar 4 20:06:06 PST 2012

I'm selling my prized Yamaha NS10M matched pair (see matched serial number in photo) premium speaker set, a really nice prize for any music production studio or studio enthusiast looking to refine an audio system. Even though no longer made, these have become the industry standard for monitors. These monitor speakers have always been in my smoke-free studio and are in excellent condition. For Sale for $500.

Click here to see photos:
http://cleveland.backpage.com/MusicEquipForSale/vintage-yamaha-ns-10m-ns10-studio-monitors-matched-pair-525/9355167

Dennis
216-631-2554