[NEohioPAL] Musicians Needed- Into the Woods Fairview High School

guspainter at aol.com guspainter at aol.com
Mon Mar 5 06:44:44 PST 2012

I am looking to fill instrument position for an upcoming  production of “Into the Woods” by Stephen Sondheim.  The production is at Fairview High School, and the production dates are April 12th through the 14th. Performance times are 7:30pm on Thursday and Friday, and 2 performances on Saturday at 1pm and 7:30
I am looking to fill 3 paid positions, the rest will be students within the pit.  Each of the paid positions will receive $200 for the performances, plus the tech week (April  9-11) and for additional rehearsals which will be determined after the assembly of the pit.  These will take place in March.  I’ll find a consensus of dates in the evening that work with everyone.  There will be some flexibility with the March rehearsals for the paid players, but I would need everyone to commit to tech week and the performances.
Reed 1 (flute/pic.)
Reed 2 (clarinet in A and Bb)
1st Horn
If interested, please email Josh Cutting at GusPainter at aol.com