[NEohioPAL] DO YOU NEED A SONG FORYOUR HORROR, ACTION MOVIE OR VIDEO GAME?

thsthingovourz at aol.com thsthingovourz at aol.com
Tue Mar 6 00:53:39 PST 2012

Greetings,

Are you in need of just the right song to start and end your next horror or action movie with?  Well look no further because we have THE song that will not just go with the genre of your movie, patrons will stay until the very end because the song is that badass! That's correct I said badass and by fusing Reggae, Urban Contemporary, and some very wicked guitar licks along with a complete horn section, this song would be ideal for your movie.  This song could be used for a horror, action, crime drama or video game, the possibilities are endless.  In addition to the song mentioned, we can write scores, themes etc...I thank you for your time and if interested please respond