[NEohioPAL] Vintage Decorating Magazines For Sale. Great for Collectors or As Source Material for Home and Set Designers.

Michael A. Miller michael.act2 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 10:29:30 PST 2012

Hi,

I have a stash of vintage decorating magazines for sale. They're various
titles that range from the early 1970s to the mid 1990s. They're mostly in
good to like-new condition. The titles themselves may be collectible but I
understand some of the older ads are, too. They're also great source
material for anyone who's into retro-style home decor, or evens set
designers. I'm selling the lot or by lots of individual titles. In other
words, you may buy everything, or you may buy only all the *Country
Living*titles or all
*Budget Decorating* issues, etc....

Here's the link to the CraigsList ad:

*https://post.craigslist.org/manage/2891357953*

Drop me a line or call anytime at 216 389 6784 with questions.

Thanks,

Michael A. Miller