[NEohioPAL] The Great Lakes Medieval Faire is now casting for its 2012 Season!

Kara Laughard kara.a.laughard at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 04:12:19 PST 2012

The Faire invites actors (18 years or older) of all types and experience
levels to audition.

*When*: Auditions will be held Saturday, April 14 and Sunday, April 15, 2012

*Where:*

The Lodge at Geneva On- The-Lake, Geneva, Ohio

4888 North Broadway

Geneva-on-the-lake, OH 44041

www.thelodgeatgeneva.com

*Time: **Auditions are by appointment only*! Please call 561-294-5117 to
reserve your time

Please come prepared with a head shot or recent photo, resume, and 1 minute
monologue. Your monologue may be your choosing. Dress comfortably to be

prepared to move. Actors will be asked to participate in improvisational
exercises.

Anyone who wishes to demonstrate specific skills (singing, juggling,
playing a musical instrument, stage combat, or any other skills) may do so
at the time of

audition.

   - We are looking for Street cast, Peasants, Nobility, Fairies, etc.
   - Some cast members may also be in our in-house shows.
   - Rehearsals are every Saturday and Sunday starting the first weekend in
   May.
   - (Depending on your role will determine if all rehearsals will be
   necessary to attend.)
   - There may be additional rehearsals for stage combatants, and the
   in-house cast shows.
   - We may also have specialty rehearsals as needed during the weeks
   leading up to the Faire.

Performance dates are Saturdays and Sundays-

*July 7, 8, 14, 15, 21, 22, 28, 29

*
*August 4, 5, 11, 12, 2012*

The Faire is also seeking stage hands, site crew, costumers, etc… Any
experience levels are welcome to apply.

Call 561-294-5117 for an interview.

Thank you, Jeanette, Entertainment Director
w <http://medievalfaire.com/audition.htm>ww.medievalfaire.com