[NEohioPAL] Looking for Sax Player

RLanzara at simon.com RLanzara at simon.com
Fri Mar 9 08:48:25 PST 2012

I am looking for one saxophone player to perform at a private party that
will be held in the middle of the mall on March 21 from 5:30 p.m. - 7:30
p.m. with a 30 minute break at 6:15 p.m. Music will be light
jazz/background music and performer will "stroll" around the crowd during
the event. Please send me a picture and a quote as soon as possible. I
have a couple of asks out but am waiting to hear back... Thanks!

Renee Lanzara
Director of Marketing & Business Development
Great Lakes Mall #8675
7850 Mentor Avenue
Mentor, OH 44060
440-255-8932 office
440-255-0509 fax
www.ShopGreatLakesMall.com

Join the Great Lakes Mall Mobile Shopper Club! Text Mall56 to 74666. Up to
5 msgs/month. Message & data rates may apply.