[NEohioPAL] DISCOUNT OFFER to see NYTimes Critic’s Pick in Cleveland – Disgraced Productions & John Carroll University

Robert Attenweiler rattenweiler at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 9 09:28:33 PST 2012

NYC’s Disgraced Productions, in conjunction with John
Carroll University, is bringing it’s hit Off-Off-Broadway play, “Our Greatest
Year,” by Robert Attenweiler and Scott Henkle, to Dobama Theatre for a limited
run, March 22-24.

“Our Greatest Year” is an innovative blend of live stage
action and projected motion comics that follows a young married couple’s
difficult return to Cleveland told through the lens of the disappointing ends
of the Cavs, Indians and Browns seasons in 2007.

It was a Critic’s Pick of the NYTimes, who said, “Robert
Attenweiler’s tender and knowing inquiry
into just why sports fans are so messed up, takes its time listening to what
its characters say (or don’t say) and why.  As such, it is an oasis of
psychological complexity among the bells and whistles … and Mr.
Henkle’s animations exquisitely capture
the dysfunctional joys of suffering en masse.”  Nytheatre.com said “Our Greatest Year” is “sometimes funny,
sometimes sad, but always unflinchingly honest.”

More reviews, pictures and video can be seen at www.OurGreatestYear.com.

As a special offer, we’d like to offer a discount for $20
tickets (reg. $25).  Just visit
OurGreatestYear.com, follow the link to the ticketing site and enter the
discount code OGYD.

Audiences have loved this show – and we couldn’t be more
excited to bring it home to Cleveland.

Any questions, please contact Robert Attenweiler at robert at disgracedproductions.com
or 917.855.4173.